Who are we?
- We love God and try to please Him. Every one of us is a sinner. Every one of us is imperfect. We want His word change us. (2 Timothy 3:16-17; Colossians 3:17).
- We believe the Bible is true, and contains everything we need to be in relationship with God
- We point others to respect the authority of Jesus Christ and be His disciples (Matthew 28:19-20).
- We try to do His will with love and humility, so God is glorified (1 Peter 3:15; Ephesians 3:21).
What Can Guests Expect?
- Everyone is welcome.
- You’ll see people wearing suits and some wearing casual pants and shirts. We only ask for dress to be modest.
- We have Bible classes for all ages before Sunday morning service beginning at 9:30 a.m. and Wednesday nights at 7 p.m. Anyone can ask a question in these classes. Classes last about 45 minutes long.
- Our worship service is directed to concentrating on God and includes singing, praying and a sermon. On Sunday, we will also have communion (a ceremonial remembrance of Jesus on the cross using unleavened bread and grape juice). A service typically lasts 60-80 minutes. During this time, we ask everyone be respectful and pay attention to what is happening.
- If you have questions, we are happy to answer them after the service is over. You will notice some things we do during a service and some things we don’t do. We aren’t offended if you ask about any of it. Really.
- We always try to be joyful and respectful.
- After services, we typically talk with one another. We genuinely like one another and love having people visit.
We focus on God.
- We are not a recreation center, although we genuinely enjoy one another
- We are not a welfare society, although we hope to be generous.
- We are not a political action committee, and we have many differing political beliefs.
- We are not a country club. We want to include all seeking God.
- We are a Christ-centered church. That’s all we want to be.
- Bible Study: 9:30 am
- Worship : 10:30 am
- Worship : 5:00 pm
- Bible Study: 7:00 pm